Monday, October 18, 2010

Portraits

Kylee; 10.16.2010; 11:37 a.m.; Rexburg, ID; f/7.1; 1/100; Canon Rebel T1i
Edits:  Camera Raw- increased contrast, vibrance and saturation. Photoshop-enhanced skin and eye color, added vignette

 Kylee Silo; 10.16.10; 11:38 a.m.; Rexburg, ID; f/8.0; 1/100; Canon Rebel T1i
Edits: Camera Raw-increased brightness and contrast, decreased vibrance and added saturation    Photoshop-enhanced eye color and skin tones, added vignette.

My sister Kylee came to visit for the weekend so I roped her into helping me out with some portraits! She is naturally gorgeous so it was easy to take good photos of her. I love the way both of these photos turned out. She is a natural!

RR Michelle & Sam; 10.16.2010; 5:34 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f/5.0; 1/80; Canon Rebel T1i
I took this photo into Camera Raw and increased the contrast and vibrancy of the image. I decreased the brightness and added a bit of black to it. I then took it into Photoshop to crop and add a vignette.

ENVIRONMENTAL PORTRAIT
 Baby Teague; 9.18.10; 3:53 p.m.; Richland, WA; f/2.8; 1/40; Canon PowerShot SX120 IS
Edits: Camera Raw- increased exposure, contrast, brightness. Photoshop-enhanced eyes and clone stamped spot on skin, added vignette

For this shot I took a picture of my adorable nephew Teague in his "environment." He stopped and posed in his little jumperoo just for the camera. I love the way his little toes are curled and you can see those chubby thighs :)

 GROUP PHOTO
 Michelle & Sam; 10.16.10; 5:31 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f/7.1;  1/100; Canon Rebel T1i
Edits; Camera Raw- increased exposure and adjusted highlights and shadows, decreased vibrance and increased saturation. Photoshop- enhanced eyes and skin tones, added vignette for an overall effect

I rounded up two of my gorgeous roommates to help me with this assignment. They were naturals and so easy to work with. We had such a fun time!












1 comment:

  1. You are awesome at shooting portraits! I love your compositions and edits. The photos of Kylee have great color and contrast.

    ReplyDelete